Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
Inclusivity Solutions is a dynamic, digital insurance FinTech that focuses on providing commercially-viable, high-client-value insurance products targeted to low- and middle-income consumers across the emerging markets. Inclusivity brings key industry knowledge and experience along with a robust insurance platform to help quickly, efficiently, and effectively launch digital insurance initiatives in collaboration with a variety of local-based partners including mobile network operators, banks, retailers, insurance companies, reinsurance companies, and governments.
The company is looking for a passionate candidate with experience in inclusive insurance to be responsible in the following areas:
Go-to-market product management:
- Build on strong and strategic industry relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Help translate market research and insights into product conceptualization with partners and Inclusivity Solutions’ product and pricing teams.
- Manage project stakeholders to ensure all parties deliver contributions in order to launch new products in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility for the development of all new product documentation including customer journeys, process flows, product interface flows, communication catalogues, marketing plans, call centre scripts and training materials.
- Recognising that in start ups the division of roles can be fluid, liaise between internal business teams (i.e. operations/pricing/marketing) and technical teams to ensure appropriate customizations are made to Inclusivity Solutions’ platform, ASPIN.
- Lead product training sessions with internal staff and external partners
Ongoing product/process management:
- Develop best practices around internal product processes and information management
- Once products launch, ensure that all documentation of product stays up to date
- Ensure that data is collected and analysed for continual product improvements
- Scope and spec any changes or improvements to existing products, and lead the process from concept through to deployment
- Serve as the key point of contact for the ASPIN platform architecture from the non-technical side
- Remain deeply engaged with the inclusive insurance, financial inclusion, and fintech industries so as to ensure that Inclusivity Solutions remains on the forefront of best practices and innovation.
- Propose personal objectives, targets, and guidelines and measure progress on own KPIs, in consultation with management
- Take a deep-dive, details-oriented approach to Inclusivity’s operations, while bearing in mind the company’s high-level goals, mission and vision
- Collaborate with head office and local teams, while also thriving autonomously
- Represent Inclusivity Solutions at conferences and other events as required
- Ensure Inclusivity Solutions’ standards are implemented, maintained and tracked
- Play a variety of ad-hoc roles and maintaining flexibility in order to help Inclusivity Solutions continue to grow
- Serve as the face of the company at all times—presenting and “selling” the concept of Inclusivity Solutions to others and building the profile of the company.
- Previous experience in product/project management or business operations essential
- Previous experience in inclusive insurance is strongly preferred.
- University degree
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in or knowledge of digital financial services
- Fluent in English with excellent written & verbal communication skills (other languages \will be an advantage as we expand in and beyond Africa)
- Highly driven, determined & business oriented and passionate about having a social impact through inclusive insurance
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Data analysis
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
Interested candidates should submit their CV’s with a supporting letter of motivation to email@example.com
More information on Inclusivity Solutions and our mission can be viewed at: https://bit.ly/2C5JcCe